We currently have the following vacancies available:
Registered Nurse Position
We are seeking to recruit a full-time Registered Nurse (RN) experienced in Aged Care to join our team.
- Co-ordinate the clinical/health care needs for all residents
- Assist with the development and maintenance of clinical documentation
- Provide direction/advise/supervision to the care staff
- Oversee the Medication Management Policy
- Co-ordinate/conduct (and document) Case Conferences/Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Review (and order) stock levels for clinical care needs for the resident
- In order to be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work independently and also be able to work in a team
- Experience working in Aged Care preferred
- Have previous experience in a similar position
- Degree in Nursing & current registration with Nurses Registration Board (APHRA)
- First Aid Certificate
- Driver’s license
- Current Police Check
- Caring, compassionate and honest disposition.
If you possess the abovementioned skills and experience, we would like to hear from you.
$30.59 per hour plus all relevant allowances.